Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

More times than not, I leave a store somewhat humiliated by something the kids have done. However, the Christmas spirit was in the air...and Target. We had gone out to do some last minute shopping (looking). I was in the check out isle with M and N was with daddy. Over all the beeping, talking and other noise, I hear a familiar voice saying "Merry Tristmas" (he has trouble saying his c's). As each person walked by him, there N was standing at the snack bar, wishing them a Merry Christmas. And, if someone didn't say it back, he would keep saying it until they did. I observed the shoppers and workers watching this little boy, and they couldn't help but smile. I then looked at the lady checking my stuff out and said "I guess I'll claim him." She replied "I definately would." I have a feeling that several people went home, and shared the story that some little boy at Target was wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. So, thanks to N for spreading the Christmas Spirit that day! (can my next experience there be as good???)

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Awwwww, that is darling!! What a sweet little boy he is. I love that he says, "Tristmas", too. So, sweet!

Ann said...

that is so sweet! he would have definitely made my day if i had been there!!