Thursday, January 1, 2009

Richard's attempt at weight loss

Hello everyone. I am going to try really hard to lose weight this year, but I need your help. I have created a blog that I will report to frequently (at least once a week) reporting my progress. Feel free to check up on it and make comments on my reported successes and failures. I need help and hopefully if other people can keep a check on my progress I will do better than I have in the past.

Here is the blog: http://www.richardthefish.blogspot.com

Thanks
Richard

2 comments:

Ben Turner said...

You're on, Richard. Good luck!

Nicki said...

I want to lose the weight I put on from the Lupron injections this year too. We can keep each other in line. Anytime you want to work out call me or Ryan. He is also trying to lose weight.