Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sledding



This is part of my resolution to keep up with the blog better. We will see how long it lasts. :) We had a blast going sledding as a family. I went down once, but Melinda did not. I went down uninjured so I figured I better not push my luck and go a second time. Both kids went down by themselves, but I thought that this was the cutest of the videos. It was also really fun watching them trying to walk back up the hill. One time "N" got almost to the top and dropped the sled which went all the way back down the hill. I was about to go get it when another sledder brought it up. It was very funny. This was "M's" first time sledding. She was reluctant at first, but when her big brother went with her, she became brave enough to go on her own. Big brothers are awesome.

1 comment:

elaine said...

trying not to be jealous of your snow. great to see you back in teh blog world!