Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our first warm weather walk.

Monday was such a beautiful day that Melinda and I decided that for Family Home Evening we would take the kids on a walk. I had to work late that day and Melinda had to go teach a piano lesson so Grandma and Nanna-Sue offered to watch the kids and they took them on a walk. So when I got home, Melinda and I met up with them on the great trail that runs along Sundail. It has been a great addition to our neighborhood and I love having it so close to our house.It was great, when Melinda and I showed up, both kids came running up to me shouting daddy and gave me bigs hugs. I love being a daddy.N loves going on his bike.M wanted to try N's bike and Nanna-Sue was so good at helping.
Believe it or not N took this picture (with a little help from daddy but not much) What a good looking bunch of women.
This is all of us who enjoyed our first warm weather walk. This is going to be the first of many. Melinda and I love doing it and so do the kids.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I love that trail so much! It's one of my favorite parts of Radford- looked like you guys had a lot of fun too!

Amy said...

How fun!

Sarah said...

Yay! We love Wildwood park and the sundell trail too. Mostly Wildwood, because G can run wild and it's away from the road. I guess if he runs away into the woods and gets lost...he'll be right at home since it seems being raised by people doesn't stop him from ACTING like he's been raised by wolves.

Rachel said...

Fun1 I can't believe how big your kids are getting! they are so cute!

elaine said...

What a great Family Home Evening...we did the same thing! Melinda you look great!

Lauren in GA said...

So fun to see all of you. I miss my friends in Radford.

Melinda you look darling. Those shoes and skirt are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!