Friday, November 21, 2008

Atlast

Atlast...the change you have all been waiting on. And even this is old! It's not like things haven't been going on...It's the fact that I'm just that slow! So, anyway, here are some new pictures.



I love Halloween! I had M's costume, but was having a hard time coming up with N's! Finally, thanks to our friend, who N says "loves him", we had a bee and a dinosaur.

We weren't able to go on the temple trip, so we went to our favorite local attraction in the fall...the pumpkin patch! Mom and Dad came and got to experience the kids picking out their pumpkins.




Until next time....which won't be as long! I promise!



.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Can I just say... I have the cutest niece and nephew in the world. I love the Halloween pictures.

Most of all, thanks for letting me spend time with them. They are such vivacious children with personalities that draw people to them. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Great blog see mine please! I'm new at this and I want to see what you think...

MY BLOG

Jaime said...

we missed you on the temple trip... what? a change, surely no one would hassle you about that, would they? No one is that rude.

Lauren in GA said...

Your kiddos are so, so cute, Melinda!!!!!!!!

I am jealous of the snow that you all have gotten!! But, enough about me.....

I love the picture of you in the orange shirt!

Dan said...

Melinda Fisher - When were you planning on telling me about your blog?